Wallowa Lake Resort is pet friendly which means we do not collect large damage deposits, require high pet fees or impose excessive restrictions. Our ability to allow pets is determined by how well our guests adhere to the pet policies. Pets are permitted at many of our vacation rentals (maximum of 2). There is a nonrefundable $10/night cleaning fee for each pet t ($20/night if 1 night). Please be a responsible pet owner and adhere to the following pet owner rules:
- Pets may only be left alone at one of our vacation rentals if they are in a crate. We have a loaner crate if you do not have one.
- You are responsible for any damage by your pet.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when outside unless they are on the enclosed decks of the pet friendly cabins/homes.
- Cleanup after your pets using the Doggy Bags provided in your 'Doggy Care Kit'. We provide Doggy Do Bags at our office if you require more.
- If a pet uses the furniture or beds please use the sheets provided in your 'Doggy Care Kit'. IF THE BEDDING OR FURNITURE MUST BE CLEANED BECAUSE OF PET HAIR YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL PET CLEANING FEE OF $100.00.
- Barking dogs are not permitted. If your dog barks excessively you may be asked to leave with no refund.
- All dogs that come to Wallowa Lake Resort must be friendly. If your dog cannot be approached by other guests or dogs, please do not bring them.
Some Cabins are "No Pets Allowed"
Wallowa Lake Resort has a few vacation rentals that do not allow pets. For these homes a pet is not allowed on the property, in a crate, or in a vehicle. If a pet is detected, there will be a $200 charge processed on your credit card. Exceptions to this policy can only be provided with prior approval.